Tuesday 13 May 2008

Absinthe Lollipops!

Look what I found in my mailbox today!

My Absinthe Lollipops that I ordered from the States last week arrived today!

"Our Absinthe Lollipops are really freaking awesome. And we say that without even an ounce of hubris- people go crazy (not like, cut-your-ear-off crazy, tho) for them. We're pretty sure they're the ultimate party favor- the combination of absinthe's mystique and the inherent sexiness of lollipops is a pretty explosive one.

They are made with real (and completely legal!) absinthe, with no artificial colors or flavors at all. Cheers!"

-Lollyphile-

Made of Sugar, Corn Syrup and Absinthe, this 'alcoholic' lollipop is a definite must have for parties! I tried one earlier and the distinct taste of absinthe filled my taste buds immediately! Not exactly very cheap but its worth the try! =)


Parcel waiting for me from San Francisco! XD



A box of dozen absinthe lollipops!



Upclose view of one lollipop!



Because I still about 10 lollipops left, for those who would like to try it, I'm selling the rest at S$5 each (includes postage to local address). Do drop me a mail if you are interested!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope that you didn't get too drunk over those lollies! lol