Thursday 22 May 2008

Dr. Martens

Remember the pair of Dr. Martens that I got during Mother's day from Shoebuy.com? THEY ARE FINALLY HERE! The gorgeous pair of Dr. Martens that I was waiting for so eagerly is right here! In my room!! Its still a little hard and I guess I just need to wear it more often to break it in. I might also have bought it a little bit too big, but its still ok I guess. Unfortunately I don't think I would be able to wear this any time soon in this horrible heat. =( Its gonna be my London shoes then! only 1 more month to go before I say hello to Paris! woohoo!


DHL parcel arrived this morning!

The actual box

Dr. Martens!

Trying them on~


Next pair of shoes to aim for: Rachel Comey Lace up Brogues!


Related Links:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

I'm eyeing a pair of DM 1460 too! tht's hw i got to your post. Anyway, how much did u pay for the shipping and is it cheaper to buy online than in SG?

Pls advice!! Thanks :)

.:decadence:. said...

Hey mel! well it was cheaper for me, but I think if you search peninsula plaza or sth, you may find a few pairs that are being sold for quite cheap. However, if you were to go to the normal shops, buying online is definitely cheaper, especially during sales! http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/promobar/_rules.jsp?p=paypaleb091208 check shoebuy's paypal promo. shipping is around US$20 plus if i didnt remember wrongly. rates were really good then when I bought them, should make use of the low exchange rate before it goes any higher. hope that was helpful~ =)

The Girl in the Dirty Shirt said...

hey!
i'm lookin to get a pair too and i was just wondering if you know if these ones you got are the unisex 1460s or the womens. thanks!!

-katie